THE LAUGHLINE TOP 10 LISTS
PREVIOUS INDEX NEXT
30 Ways To Say NO
I'd love to, but...
- I have to floss my cat.
- I've dedicated my life to linguini.
- I want to spend more time with my blender.
- The President said he might drop in.
- the man on television told me to stay tuned.
- I've been scheduled for a karma transplant.
- I'm staying home to work on my cottage cheese sculpture.
- It's my parakeet's bowling night.
- It wouldn't be fair to the other Beautiful People.
- I'm building a pig from a kit.
- I did my own thing and now I've got to undo it.
- I'm enrolled in aerobic scream therapy.
- There's a disturbance in the Force.
- I'm doing door-to-door collecting for static cling.
- I have to go to the post office to see if I'm still wanted.
- I'm teaching my ferret to yodel.
- I have to check the freshness dates on my dairy products.
- I'm going through cherry cheesecake withdrawal.
- I'm planning to go downtown to try on gloves.
- My crayons all melted together.
- I'm trying to see how long I can go without saying yes.
- I'm in training to be a household pest.
- I'm getting my overalls overhauled.
- My patent is pending.
- I'm attending the opening of my garage door.
- I'm sandblasting my oven.
- I'm worried about my vertical hold.
- I'm going down to the bakery to watch the buns rise.
- I'm being deported.
- The grunion are running.